Now the quality of a typical smartphone video camera is comparable to the Flip, and people have their phones on them all the time. Cisco may concern that the product line growing rate will be slow down although with the cleanest and easiest video the Flip was still holding its ground against competition to use non-phone video solutions.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Cisco Shuts Down Flip Camcorder Business
Since Cisco would focus on how it help its enterprise and service provider customers optimize and expand offerings for consumers, and help ensure the network's ability to deliver on those offerings, it planed to shut Flip Camcorder Business after two years' acquisition. The company says it will concentrate on home networking and expanding into a video platform for the home with the rest of the Consumer Business Group.
- ► 2012 (99)
- Face / Moving Detection Using Kinect + BeagleBoard...
- Google Challenges Apple, Netflix, Hulu with Video ...
- BeagleBoard -XM
- TI DM6467 Memory Map
- Verilog Program Language Interface (PLI) and Veril...
- Synopsys Verilog Compiler Simulator (VCS), Xilinx ...
- H.264/AVC and VP8 Performance Analysis
- NC Verilog Simulator Memory Leak and SystemVerilog...
- SystemVerilog DPI (Dpi-C) Tutorial
- Digital Audio Compression Algorithms
- BDTi Evaluation: High-Level Synthesis Tools for Xi...
- Kinect And Netflix Joined Together
- Kinect and 3D Printer Turns Tourists into 3D Souve...
- Kinect Video Conferencing System
- OmniVision Launches 12.6-Megapixel Mobile Sensor w...
- Kinect - a Multimedia Device for Microsoft Future
- Verilog Simulation using Modelsim and ISE
- Cisco Shuts Down Flip Camcorder Business
- YUY2 and DirectDraw
- Intel IPP for Multimedia and Data Processing
- Boost C++ Libraries for Multimedia Processing
- HTC Overtook Nokia by Market Value as 3rd Largest ...
- Xilinx FPGA "Writing Efficient Testbenches"
- Xilinx FPGA "Simulating Your Design"
- TI to acquire National Semiconductor
- XMOS High Level Language XC for Verilog Designers
- Face Detection / Recognition and OpenCV Tutorial
- TI HD Video Surveillance IP Camera and Digital Vid...
- iPhone 5 Predictions
- Sony 8 Megapixel Camera on iPhone 5?
- Xilinx EasyPath-7 FPGA
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) and Scalable Video ...
- Comparison Between Apple iPad 2 A5 and Tegra 2
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)