Monday, July 26, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
X-HDL is an excellent Verilog <=> VHDL bi-directional translator developed by X-Tek, although it seems X-Tek had difficult time before 2005. X-HDL performs translation of even the most complex RTL/gate-level code efficiently and requiring few, if any, "hand tweaks" of the translated code. X-HDL also contains specialized algorithms which are very effective in translating behavioral-level code to functionally equivalent target-language code.
- Provides both GUI and command-line modes
- Performs automatic hierarchical translations as well as file-at-time translations.
- Translates structural, RTL and behavioral code
- Preserves comments with placement nearly identical to the source
- Consistent code formatting with user customizations
- VHDL'87 or VHDL'93 syntax generation
- Verilog-2001 syntax generation
- Code alignment controls
- Indentation controls
- Line wrap controls
- Supports component libraries
- Smart overloaded subprogram handling
- Intelligently determines if translated Verilog tasks/functions are local or global within the VHDL.
- VHDL conversion function filtering
- Conversion definitions to support user-defined translation
- Support for pre- and post-processing scripts to enable user-specific translation needs.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
Monday, July 5, 2010
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (186)
- ▼ July (6)
- ► 2009 (66)