The current version is 1.46.1. The download page is
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Boost C++ Libraries for Multimedia Processing
Boost is a Web site (www.boost.org) that provides "free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries." Boost isn't one library, but a collection of over 50 libraries that work well together, including image processing, graph drawing lib, etc. Library interdependencies are limited to cases where a dependency is justified by the value added. Many users start with only one or two Boost libraries, and then expand use over time.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Face / Moving Detection Using Kinect + BeagleBoard...
- Google Challenges Apple, Netflix, Hulu with Video ...
- BeagleBoard -XM
- TI DM6467 Memory Map
- Verilog Program Language Interface (PLI) and Veril...
- Synopsys Verilog Compiler Simulator (VCS), Xilinx ...
- H.264/AVC and VP8 Performance Analysis
- NC Verilog Simulator Memory Leak and SystemVerilog...
- SystemVerilog DPI (Dpi-C) Tutorial
- Digital Audio Compression Algorithms
- BDTi Evaluation: High-Level Synthesis Tools for Xi...
- Kinect And Netflix Joined Together
- Kinect and 3D Printer Turns Tourists into 3D Souve...
- Kinect Video Conferencing System
- OmniVision Launches 12.6-Megapixel Mobile Sensor w...
- Kinect - a Multimedia Device for Microsoft Future
- Verilog Simulation using Modelsim and ISE
- Cisco Shuts Down Flip Camcorder Business
- YUY2 and DirectDraw
- Intel IPP for Multimedia and Data Processing
- Boost C++ Libraries for Multimedia Processing
- HTC Overtook Nokia by Market Value as 3rd Largest ...
- Xilinx FPGA "Writing Efficient Testbenches"
- Xilinx FPGA "Simulating Your Design"
- TI to acquire National Semiconductor
- XMOS High Level Language XC for Verilog Designers
- Face Detection / Recognition and OpenCV Tutorial
- TI HD Video Surveillance IP Camera and Digital Vid...
- iPhone 5 Predictions
- Sony 8 Megapixel Camera on iPhone 5?
- Xilinx EasyPath-7 FPGA
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) and Scalable Video ...
- Comparison Between Apple iPad 2 A5 and Tegra 2
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)