Tuesday, May 31, 2011
NVIDIA's quad-core Kal-El used to demo next-gen mobile graphics, blow minds (video)
Built to run on the company's quad-core Kal-El processor, NVIDIA demoed the new goodness on a Honeycomb slate with 1280 x 800 resolution and the frame rates remained smooth throughout. NVIDIA promises the production chip will be 25 to 30 percent faster than the one on display today. Full video demo follows after the break. See more in
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- NVIDIA's quad-core Kal-El used to demo next-gen mo...
- Install Cuda 4.0 on Ubuntu 11.04
- Skype instructions to get around crashes on Window...
- Skype Suffers Mysterious Global Crash
- 46-megapixel DSLR Creates New Market for Medium-fo...
- Cloud Computing Tops Fastest-Growing Tech Skills
- Machine vision and vision-guided robotics markets ...
- Nvidia CEO: Android tablets will overtake iPad in ...
- IBISWorld Names Top 10 Fastest Growing Industries
- Android Market will be No.1 Mobile Content Platfor...
- DM3730 DSP Memory Map
- Mentor Graphics PCB Design is No.1 in World Market...
- CCS + BeagleBoard XM (DM3730) + JTAG
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich Voice Recognition and F...
- Apple, Nuance reportedly in acquisition talks
- Nvidia acquires Icera for Baseband Radio Technolog...
- Microsoft is Buying Skype for $8.5 Billion
- Low Cost OMAP 4430 Development Board - Pandaboard
- Getting started with BeagleBoard-xM
- iPhone Head for No. 1 This Year
- Comparison Between ARM and Intel CPU
- Android Will Dominate Global Smartphone Market In ...
- Most EDA Revenue Growth Comes From New Design Meth...
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)