Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Android Market will be No.1 Mobile Content Platform
According to research2guidance, given the same growth rates (number of apps) as in the previous months the Android Market will reach 425,000 apps in August surpassing the Apple App Store. Currently it shows growth rates more than twice as high as Apple’s App Store. In April Android added 28,000 new apps, whereas Apple lagged behind with only 11,000 apps.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- NVIDIA's quad-core Kal-El used to demo next-gen mo...
- Install Cuda 4.0 on Ubuntu 11.04
- Skype instructions to get around crashes on Window...
- Skype Suffers Mysterious Global Crash
- 46-megapixel DSLR Creates New Market for Medium-fo...
- Cloud Computing Tops Fastest-Growing Tech Skills
- Machine vision and vision-guided robotics markets ...
- Nvidia CEO: Android tablets will overtake iPad in ...
- IBISWorld Names Top 10 Fastest Growing Industries
- Android Market will be No.1 Mobile Content Platfor...
- DM3730 DSP Memory Map
- Mentor Graphics PCB Design is No.1 in World Market...
- CCS + BeagleBoard XM (DM3730) + JTAG
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich Voice Recognition and F...
- Apple, Nuance reportedly in acquisition talks
- Nvidia acquires Icera for Baseband Radio Technolog...
- Microsoft is Buying Skype for $8.5 Billion
- Low Cost OMAP 4430 Development Board - Pandaboard
- Getting started with BeagleBoard-xM
- iPhone Head for No. 1 This Year
- Comparison Between ARM and Intel CPU
- Android Will Dominate Global Smartphone Market In ...
- Most EDA Revenue Growth Comes From New Design Meth...
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)