Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Nvidia acquires Icera for Baseband Radio Technology
NVIDIA announced that it has agreed to acquire soft modem company Icera, a baseband and RF technology company who makes chipsets and other RF components, for $367 million in cash. NVIDIA plans to combine Icera’s technology with its own line of Tegra products to compete against the likes of Qualcomm and Broadcom. See more in
- ► 2012 (99)
- NVIDIA's quad-core Kal-El used to demo next-gen mo...
- Install Cuda 4.0 on Ubuntu 11.04
- Skype instructions to get around crashes on Window...
- Skype Suffers Mysterious Global Crash
- 46-megapixel DSLR Creates New Market for Medium-fo...
- Cloud Computing Tops Fastest-Growing Tech Skills
- Machine vision and vision-guided robotics markets ...
- Nvidia CEO: Android tablets will overtake iPad in ...
- IBISWorld Names Top 10 Fastest Growing Industries
- Android Market will be No.1 Mobile Content Platfor...
- DM3730 DSP Memory Map
- Mentor Graphics PCB Design is No.1 in World Market...
- CCS + BeagleBoard XM (DM3730) + JTAG
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich Voice Recognition and F...
- Apple, Nuance reportedly in acquisition talks
- Nvidia acquires Icera for Baseband Radio Technolog...
- Microsoft is Buying Skype for $8.5 Billion
- Low Cost OMAP 4430 Development Board - Pandaboard
- Getting started with BeagleBoard-xM
- iPhone Head for No. 1 This Year
- Comparison Between ARM and Intel CPU
- Android Will Dominate Global Smartphone Market In ...
- Most EDA Revenue Growth Comes From New Design Meth...
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)