Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Intel and MIPS Bets on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with 2012 Release
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich includes many improvements including a new interface and system bar that makes accessing and navigating through applications easier. Other features include an improved keyboard, integration of multiple email accounts, improved security, core application improvements, and near-field communications (NFC) abilities for mobile payments. It also provides impressive media processing features, such as face unlock, camera functions for quicker photo, live effect, enhanced Talk-to-Text, and photo editor.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Android Building the JNI Source Code in Eclipse
- One Click Rooting for Eee Pad Transformer TF101 8....
- Install a Native C Executable on Eee Pad Transform...
- Performance and Complexity Comparison between H.26...
- Using NDK to Call C code from Android Apps
- DM8168 EVM for $999
- DM6467 ARM9 Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x1c40...
- Qualcomm to Lose HTC to Nvidia Tegra 3?
- Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Android 3.2.1 Root and a...
- HTML5 and Adobe Flash's Failures
- iOS 5.0.1 Update Failed
- DM6467 Latest CODECS
- Transformer Prime vs. iPad 2 vs. Kindle Fire vs. N...
- Intel and MIPS Bets on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandw...
- DM6467 Boot
- Xilinx ISE 13.3, Artix-7 and Virtex-7 XT
- DM8168 or C6-Integra EVM
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)