- Download Asus Transformer NVFlash Stock 3.2 Recovery Roms from tabletroms.com; The latest version is the 3.2 Build of 22.214.171.124 which is the same as the one in Asus website;
- NV flash the ROM with following the instruction in tabletroms.com;
- Download Universal root toolkit v7.1 from xda-developers.com;
- Backup and root it;
- If "adb devices" returns nothing, you may unplug the USB cable and try to update the device driver using the USB driver in the transformer 3.1 rootkit. If sometime SU can't not be installed due to ADB path problem, may also try the transformer 3.1 rootkit. However, if your adb path is set in the Windows environment, you may also need to delete the adb.exe in the tool kit;
- Use Root Check Pro to check if the transformer is rooted.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Android 3.2.1 Root and adb shell
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Android Building the JNI Source Code in Eclipse
- One Click Rooting for Eee Pad Transformer TF101 8....
- Install a Native C Executable on Eee Pad Transform...
- Performance and Complexity Comparison between H.26...
- Using NDK to Call C code from Android Apps
- DM8168 EVM for $999
- DM6467 ARM9 Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x1c40...
- Qualcomm to Lose HTC to Nvidia Tegra 3?
- Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Android 3.2.1 Root and a...
- HTML5 and Adobe Flash's Failures
- iOS 5.0.1 Update Failed
- DM6467 Latest CODECS
- Transformer Prime vs. iPad 2 vs. Kindle Fire vs. N...
- Intel and MIPS Bets on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandw...
- DM6467 Boot
- Xilinx ISE 13.3, Artix-7 and Virtex-7 XT
- DM8168 or C6-Integra EVM
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)