- Face Unlock: One of the most ambitious is Ice Cream Sandwich’s new Face Unlock feature, which allows users to unlock their handsets just by looking into the front-facing camera.
- Camera: There’s a lot to love here. It features image stabilization, improved autofocus, and integration with other apps for sending photos or instant upload to Google+. Oh, and who could forget built-in face detection, panorama and time lapse modes, and on-the-fly photo retouching and enhancements.
- Enhanced Talk-to-Text: Voice input seems much smarter this time around, as it’s more accurate, requires less time, and even accounts for pauses.
- Live Effects is a collection of graphical transformations that add interest and fun to videos captured in the Camera app. For example, users can change the background behind them to any stock or custom image, for just the right setting when shooting video or using Google Talk video chat. Also available is Silly Faces, a set of morphing effects that use state-of-the-art face recognition and GPU filters to add great effects facial features during video capture. For example, you can use effects such as small eyes, big mouth, big nose, face squeeze, and more. Outside of the Camera app, Live Effects is available during video chat in the Google Talk app.
- Photo editor. Users can crop and rotate pictures, set levels, remove red eyes, add effects, and much more. After retouching, users can select one or multiple pictures or videos to share instantly over email, text messaging, bluetooth, social networks, or other apps.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Image and Video Processing
Today Google announced Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich along with Galaxy Nexus.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Fusion Garage Grid 10 Dead Recovery
- 10 Attractive android tutorials for developers
- Beagleboard-XM USB ADB on Windows
- Microsoft Two Extremes of Touch Interaction: OmniT...
- The Lytro Light Field Camera First Look
- TI Android GingerBread 2.3.4 DevKit 2.1 Product (G...
- Apple is Giving Samsung Semiconductor A Splitting ...
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Image and Video Pro...
- hgfs Problem with ubuntu 11.04
- MX Video Player for Tegra 2 Android Device
- Viewsonic G Tablet Firmware 1.2 Restore
- Altera Introduces SoC FPGAs: Integrating ARM Proce...
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon S4: MSM8960 & Krait Arch...
- IDE for Android C/C++ Programming
- agcc for Android NDK, Revision 6b on ARM
- DVI EDID
- Gingerbread Android C/C++ Programming on Ubuntu 11...
- 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says
- iPhone 4S Multimedia Capability
- August 2011 U.S. Mobile Subscriber Market Share
- WebM Video Hardware RTLs
- WebRTC VP8 Error Concealement Improvement
- Beagleboard-XM Rowboat Gingerbread
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)