I tried to update my iPhone 3GS with iOS 5.0.1 which was released on Thursday to fix a critical security hole and promise better battery life for iPhone 4S users. It seems Apple may have not sufficiently tested it before release. Not only my update failed, but also my iPhone firmware could not be restored at the first try. I tried reset via tap both home button and power off button and a different cable, and finally got the restored firmware.
Updated: strangely enough, after I restored the firmware, my iOS is 5.0.1.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Android Building the JNI Source Code in Eclipse
- One Click Rooting for Eee Pad Transformer TF101 8....
- Install a Native C Executable on Eee Pad Transform...
- Performance and Complexity Comparison between H.26...
- Using NDK to Call C code from Android Apps
- DM8168 EVM for $999
- DM6467 ARM9 Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x1c40...
- Qualcomm to Lose HTC to Nvidia Tegra 3?
- Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Android 3.2.1 Root and a...
- HTML5 and Adobe Flash's Failures
- iOS 5.0.1 Update Failed
- DM6467 Latest CODECS
- Transformer Prime vs. iPad 2 vs. Kindle Fire vs. N...
- Intel and MIPS Bets on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandw...
- DM6467 Boot
- Xilinx ISE 13.3, Artix-7 and Virtex-7 XT
- DM8168 or C6-Integra EVM
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)