Spectrum Digital is now shipping the DM816x/C6A816x/AM389x Standalone EVM Baseboard. This is the processor board which makes up part of the full development kit offered by TI. This CPU module allows developers to get additional platforms in a cost effective manner for software developers.This module, # 702391, is being offered in North America at a quantity one price of $999.00.
Monday, November 21, 2011
DM8168 EVM for $999
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Android Building the JNI Source Code in Eclipse
- One Click Rooting for Eee Pad Transformer TF101 8....
- Install a Native C Executable on Eee Pad Transform...
- Performance and Complexity Comparison between H.26...
- Using NDK to Call C code from Android Apps
- DM8168 EVM for $999
- DM6467 ARM9 Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x1c40...
- Qualcomm to Lose HTC to Nvidia Tegra 3?
- Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Android 3.2.1 Root and a...
- HTML5 and Adobe Flash's Failures
- iOS 5.0.1 Update Failed
- DM6467 Latest CODECS
- Transformer Prime vs. iPad 2 vs. Kindle Fire vs. N...
- Intel and MIPS Bets on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandw...
- DM6467 Boot
- Xilinx ISE 13.3, Artix-7 and Virtex-7 XT
- DM8168 or C6-Integra EVM
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)