Friday, November 18, 2011
DM6467 ARM9 Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x1c40900
When connecting to DM6467 from CCS (126.96.36.199), using XDS510PP Plus (Rev A) and the DM6467t Gel file from Spectrumdigital, we may see
"Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x1c40900 on Page 0 of Length 0x4: Error 0x80002002/..."
The problem is due to "It is possible that when PLL is being programmed you loose RTCK while PLL is switching over. The RTCK will also become much slower as it is slaved to the device core clock. It may only work if you are using an external adaptive clocking adapter to deal the RTCK issue. Aside of this, you will need to configure the PP+ via SdConfig(Ex) to uncheck disable polling and set the port speed to 100. This will force the emulator to poll for emulator command completion and the 100 is the max retry loop count. " The fix is as follows.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Android Building the JNI Source Code in Eclipse
- One Click Rooting for Eee Pad Transformer TF101 8....
- Install a Native C Executable on Eee Pad Transform...
- Performance and Complexity Comparison between H.26...
- Using NDK to Call C code from Android Apps
- DM8168 EVM for $999
- DM6467 ARM9 Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x1c40...
- Qualcomm to Lose HTC to Nvidia Tegra 3?
- Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Android 3.2.1 Root and a...
- HTML5 and Adobe Flash's Failures
- iOS 5.0.1 Update Failed
- DM6467 Latest CODECS
- Transformer Prime vs. iPad 2 vs. Kindle Fire vs. N...
- Intel and MIPS Bets on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandw...
- DM6467 Boot
- Xilinx ISE 13.3, Artix-7 and Virtex-7 XT
- DM8168 or C6-Integra EVM
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)