When a black screen appears and likes dead, the power button has no effect. It may be due to a firmware crash. The customer support can be reached @ 1-855-822-5534 and a very good prompt help may be provided. Usually "holding reset and power button in the same time, and then restart" may solve the problem.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Fusion Garage Grid 10 Dead Recovery
Grid 10 is a Nvidia Tegra II 1Ghz Dual Core based 10.1 inch Android device. It uses a clever customized Android OS called Grid OS. The base Wi-Fi-only model, with 16 GB of memory, costs $299, a full $200 less than the comparable Apple model. It gave users good experience with gesture controls. The latest firmware version is 1.00.37. Adobe Flash Player 11 can be installed and YouTube video plays very well .
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Fusion Garage Grid 10 Dead Recovery
- 10 Attractive android tutorials for developers
- Beagleboard-XM USB ADB on Windows
- Microsoft Two Extremes of Touch Interaction: OmniT...
- The Lytro Light Field Camera First Look
- TI Android GingerBread 2.3.4 DevKit 2.1 Product (G...
- Apple is Giving Samsung Semiconductor A Splitting ...
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Image and Video Pro...
- hgfs Problem with ubuntu 11.04
- MX Video Player for Tegra 2 Android Device
- Viewsonic G Tablet Firmware 1.2 Restore
- Altera Introduces SoC FPGAs: Integrating ARM Proce...
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon S4: MSM8960 & Krait Arch...
- IDE for Android C/C++ Programming
- agcc for Android NDK, Revision 6b on ARM
- DVI EDID
- Gingerbread Android C/C++ Programming on Ubuntu 11...
- 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says
- iPhone 4S Multimedia Capability
- August 2011 U.S. Mobile Subscriber Market Share
- WebM Video Hardware RTLs
- WebRTC VP8 Error Concealement Improvement
- Beagleboard-XM Rowboat Gingerbread
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)