The first two can also be for Java programming with Android SDK. Android Development Tools is an integrated environment tool in which to build Android applications. It is officially supported in Eclipse, but not for Netbeans. Here is "How to install Android plugin version 1.x into NetBeans". According to an Android C/C++ programming blog site, ian-ni-lewis.blogspot.com, Cygwin and WinGDB are prerequisites for C/C++ programming using Visual Studio.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Fusion Garage Grid 10 Dead Recovery
- 10 Attractive android tutorials for developers
- Beagleboard-XM USB ADB on Windows
- Microsoft Two Extremes of Touch Interaction: OmniT...
- The Lytro Light Field Camera First Look
- TI Android GingerBread 2.3.4 DevKit 2.1 Product (G...
- Apple is Giving Samsung Semiconductor A Splitting ...
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Image and Video Pro...
- hgfs Problem with ubuntu 11.04
- MX Video Player for Tegra 2 Android Device
- Viewsonic G Tablet Firmware 1.2 Restore
- Altera Introduces SoC FPGAs: Integrating ARM Proce...
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon S4: MSM8960 & Krait Arch...
- IDE for Android C/C++ Programming
- agcc for Android NDK, Revision 6b on ARM
- DVI EDID
- Gingerbread Android C/C++ Programming on Ubuntu 11...
- 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says
- iPhone 4S Multimedia Capability
- August 2011 U.S. Mobile Subscriber Market Share
- WebM Video Hardware RTLs
- WebRTC VP8 Error Concealement Improvement
- Beagleboard-XM Rowboat Gingerbread
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)