Nvidia said its chip is powering the Windows 8 tablet computer that Microsoft showed on stage at its Build conference today. Nvidia created the tablet to demonstrate what a Windows 8 tablet could look like. The device includes a quad-core Tegra processor, code-named Project Kal-El, which is an ARM-based system on a chip. The chip promises PC-like graphics and high energy efficiency. See more in
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- NVIDIA reveals a phantom fifth ARM Cortex-A9 proce...
- Comparison between HEVC (H.265) and H.264
- Nvidia quad-core chip powers Windows 8 demo tablet...
- H.265 Motion Estimation on FPGA
- Vanguard Software Solutions Demonstrates H.265/HEV...
- An Excellent Video Presentation: The Language of C...
- How Qualcomm’s Snapdragon ARM chips are unique
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)