Canaccord Genuity technology analyst Michael Walkley forecasted that during latter 2012 and for 2013, Samsung and Apple would consistently combine for more than half of smartphone unit sales.
- What will Google Project Glass mean to us?
- Google's Nexus 7, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and Micr...
- Video Timing, Modeline, EDID and VPIF
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives and HEVC /...
- Zynq-7000 Low Cost Development Board - ZedBoard
- Microsoft, Oracle, IBM Supply Big Data Needs Of CI...
- Q1 2012 Worldwide Mobile Phone Sale Growth
- Comparison between Microsoft Surface, Transformer ...
- Crystax Improved Android NDK r7
- NetApp CIO Uses Big Data to Assess Product Perform...
- Intel CFO eyes more connected living rooms
- SlickEdit Added Supports for Android SDK and iOS D...
- Companies Draw up Plans for Using Big Data
- Qualcomm jumped in the battle for the digital home...
- Apple and Samsung Will Grab 50% of Smartphone Sale...
- Image and Video Processing on Android with NDK
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2011 (186)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)