High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) or H.265 is the current joint video coding standardization project of ITU-T Video Coding Experts Group (ITU-T Q.6/SG 16) and ISO/IEC Moving Picture Experts Group (ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 11). It will further reduce by 50% the data rate needed for high quality video coding, as compared to H.264.
The 7th JCT-VC meeting (HEVC meeting) in Geneva produced three particularly important output documents: the HEVC Test Model 5 (HM5), the HEVC specification Working Draft 5 (WD5), and a document specifying common conditions and software reference configurations for HEVC coding experiments.
The meeting documents can be seen at the JCT-VC Document Register. The HEVC or H.265 Test Model 5 (HM5) is in the svn_HEVCSoftware website. More progress regarding to HEVC or H.265 may refer to the JCT-VC website.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- TI Davinci Audio Source Codes
- x265 Development - An Open Source HEVC / H.265
- DM6467 PCI Interrupt Handling
- DM6467T ARM/DSP EDMA Channel Synchronization Event...
- DMA channels used by DM6467 ARM and DSP
- HEVC / H.265 Specification Working Draft 5 (WD5) a...
- Java Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassD...
- DM6467 PCI Source Codes
- Analysis of Coding Tools in HEVC Test Model (HM 1....
- H.265 Development - thevc Tiny HEVC Baseline code...
- Installing and Configuring SVNServe and TortoiseSV...
- DM6467 ARM EDMA Configuration
- Multi-core System Programming and Cache Management...
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)