Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus has
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb with TouchWiz on top
- 7″ IPS LCD display of 1024×600 resolution
- 1.2 GHz Dual core Exynos Processor, 1 GB RAM
- 3 MP rear camera with LED Flash, can do HD (720p) recording, 2 MP camera on the front
This tablet runs on the same Exynos chipset as the Galaxy S II (excluding the T-Mobile version), and it adds in all the hardware-acceleration-enhanced goodness of Honeycomb - turbocharging Samsung's already blisteringly fast dual-core processor. Samsung announced Exynos 5-series with a quad-core GPU in last November.
- Install the latest version of Samsung Kies.
- Download the rooting file root.zip to your PC.
- Prepare a MicroSD Card for your tablet’s external SD card.
- Connect your tablet to your PC. Copy the root.zip file to the external SD card.
- Power off your tablet.
- Reboot the device into recovery mode by holding the Volume Up button along with the Power button.
- In recovery mode, select the option to install update from external storage.
- Locate the root.zip file in your external storage. Select the file by pressing the Power button.
- When the rooting process finishes, reboot your device.
- In Android Market or Google Play Store and search for the SuperUser app, BusyBox, and Root Checker Basic.
- Install the apps and run SuperUser and Root Checker Basic.
- Root Checker Basic's "Verify Root Access" will report "This device has root access!"