Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Smartphone big year to year growth to 2016
According to a survey conducted by Eric Esteve, there are 173 million smartphone in 2009. At the beginning of 2011, we had access to the 2010 figure: 304 million units! 75% year to year growth on such a market, in hundred millions, it is something we never saw before in the electronic industry. See more in
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- Rate distortion performance of VP8 (WebP and WebM)...
- The Latest H.265 / HEVC Specification WD4
- H.265 / HEVC: Meeting report of the fifth meeting ...
- Sony Introduces Digital Binoculars That Record Pho...
- HP, Palm, tablets, PCs, smartphones
- OMAP for sale? TI said No
- DSP or FPGA – 5 parameters to make a choice
- Viewsonic G Tablet Clockworkmod v22.214.171.124 Installat...
- Install Android Honeycomb on Viewsonic G Tablet
- The Latest H.265 - The second release of HEVC Test...
- Smartphone Application Processor Growth Forecast t...
- Smartphone big year to year growth to 2016
- TI DM8168 HDVICP2 H.264 Encoder
- Apple Strength Will Compel ARM to Trim its Sails
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (99)
- ► 2009 (66)