The XUPV505-LX110T is a feature-rich general purpose evaluation and development platform with on-board memory and industry standard connectivity interfaces. It features the Virtex-5 XC5VLX110T device.
The documentation is similar to ML 505. which are in
The XUPV5-LX110T Development System features:
Development System Includes
Currently the board is used by UC Berkeley EECS150 Spring 2009.
|To order this development system, click here, $750.00 for Academic|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
XUPV5-LX110T Development Board
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (186)
- ► 2010 (99)
- FPGA projects dominate ASIC by a 30 to 1 margin
- On2 readies 1080p video encoding for mobiles
- TI New DSP for H.264 at 1080p
- HD Video encoding for H.264 surveillance Using Low...
- Why Cisco’s Buying Pure Digital for $605M
- XUPV5-LX110T Development Board
- What is your choice of FPGA Synthesis tool?
- Novas Verdi Automated Debug System
- The Spartan-3™ Platform FPGA Family
- Xilinx Virtex-5 family Overview
- HD FPGA Development Boards
- ▼ March (11)