The Virtex®-6 FPGA ML605 Evaluation Kit provides a development environment for system designs that demand high-performance, serial connectivity and advanced memory interfacing. The ML605 is supported by pre-verified reference designs and industry-standard FPGA Mezzanine Connectors (FMC) which allow scaling and customization with daughter cards. Integrated tools help streamline the creation of elegant solutions to complex design requirements.
Buy ML605 Evaluation Kit and get started immediately with a full-seat of Xilinx ISE® Design Suite: Logic Edition – Device-Locked to Virtex-6 LX240T FPGA.You will receive e-mail instructions on downloading and licensing your software as soon as you purchase the kit.
For Japan Customers Only,
please order number: EK-V6-ML605-G-J
through your local Japan distributor.
- ROHS compliant ML605 Base Board including the XC6VLX240T-1FFG1156 FPGA
- Includes Planahead™ Design Analysis Tool – Streamline your design process between synthesis and place-and-route as well as providing intuitive IO planning.
- Includes Timing Driven Place and Route – Delivers optimal quality of results with advanced implementation algorithms.
- Include SmartGuilde™ - Delivers industry’s fastest incremental implement runtimes.
- Includes SmartXplorer Technology – Leverage computing resources for optimal quality of results.
- ISE Simulator – Integrated RTL simulation environment.
- Includes ChipScope™ Pro and ChipScope Pro Serial IO Toolkit – Perform on-chip design verification for logic and serial connectivity analysis and measurement.
- Hardware Setup Guide – Easy to follow instructions for getting your development board up and running in minutes so you can begin evaluation.
- Getting Started Guide – Complete instructions enabling you to evaluate and modify designs included in your evaluation kit.
- Hardware Users Guide – Detailed guide providing information about the hardware included in your kit.
- Reference Design and Example User Guide – Instructions for using the included reference design and design examples included in your kit.
- Schematics and PCB files – Information you need to accelerate layout and development of your board based upon best practices.
- Universal 12V power supply
- Two USB cables – enabling BIST and device configuration.
- One Ethernet cable – host communication to the base reference design interface.
- One DVI-VGA adapter – standard interface for video display.
- Reference Designs and Demonstration
- Base Reference Design – Design that includes gigabit host communication, DDR3 memory interface, example programmable processing and serial loopback optimized for the Virtex-6 FPGA family.
- Base Reference Design Interface and Demonstration – Evaluate different implementations and see results in this convenient, easy to use interface.
- Examples Designs and Demonstrations
- Board Diagnostic Demo
- PCI Express Gen2 (x4) test design.
- PCI Express Gen 1 (x8) test design
- DDR3 Memory Interface design.
- ChipScope Pro Serial IO Toolkit IBERT Transceiver Test Design.
- Multi Boot Reference Design, featuring fail safe.
- USB Flash Drive
- All reference designs, demos, and documents are delivered on a USB stick.
- FPGA: XC6VLX240T-1FFG1156
- Onboard configuration circuitry (USB to JTAG)
- 16MB Platform Flash XL
- 32MB Parallel (BPI) Flash
- System ACE CF with 2GB Compact FLASH (CF) Card
- Communications and Networking
- 10/100/1000 Tri-Speed Ethernet (GMII, RGMII, SGMII, MII)
- SFP transceiver connector
- GTX port (TX, RX) with four SMA connectors
- USB To UART Bridge
- USB Host Port and USB Peripheral Port
- PCI Express x8 Edge Connector (card supports up to x4 Gen2 with Virtex-6 LX240T-1 silicon)
- DDR3 SO-DIMM (512 MB)
- BPI Linear Flash (32 MB) (Also available for configuration)
- IIC EEPROM (8 Kb)
- 200 MHz Oscillator (Differential)
- 66 MHz Socketed Oscillator (Single-Ended)
- SMA Connectors for external clock (Differential)
- GTX Reference Clock port with 2 SMA connectors
- Input/Output and Expansion Ports
- 16x2 LCD character display
- DVI Output
- System Monitor
- User Push buttons (5), DIP switches (13), LEDs (13)
- User GPIO with two SMA connectors
- Two FMC Expansion Ports
- High Pin Count (HPC)
- Eight GTX Transceivers
- 160 SelectIOs
- Low Pin Count (LPC)
- One GTX Transceiver
- 68 SelectIOs
- High Pin Count (HPC)
- 12V wall adapter or ATX
- Voltage and Current measurement capability of 2.5V, 1.5V, and 1.2V, 1.0V supplies
If you have product or sales related questions, please check theFAQ. For all other inquiries, please open a Webcase.
Xilinx offers a 90-day limited warranty on this product. See Limited Warranty for detailed information.